As an owner’s representative, we serve as an extension of the owner’s staff. MiG provides guidance through the lifecycle of the project, protecting the owner’s interests at all times.
MiG provides owners with the value-added resources they will need to make their project a success. For an owner whose team may not have the required depth of resources to look after each component of a project, MiG literally serves as an extension of their staff.
As the project’s “eyes and ears,” we provide on-site representation to make sure that construction proceeds in accordance with contract documents, on time and within budget. Working as the owners advocate, MiG experts enable clients to focus on their core business without distraction.
MiG’s staff of engineers, construction law experts, architects, estimators, schedulers, claims and surety specialists, and other construction professionals have over 80 years of hands-on experience and skills that are applied throughout each phase of a project. We provide clients with this technical knowledge to keep owners abreast of events, enabling owners to make informed and timely decisions.
Owner’s Representative services include:
- Analyzing constructability
- Advising the owner on project delivery systems and forms of contracts
- Serving as a single point of contact between contractors and designers
- Representing the owner at key meetings
- Monitoring the project schedule and budget
- Auditing quality assurance/quality control procedures
- Assisting in evaluating contractor payment requests
- Providing monthly reporting
- Facilitating issue resolution
MiG provides services that offer true benefits and savings during commercial construction. Contact our team to learn more about the services we provide as a commercial construction owner’s representative.